[ 'sindrəum ] Pronunciation: "syndrome" in a sentence
Noun: syndrome sin'drowm
- A complex of concurrent things
"every word has a syndrome of meanings"
- A pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
Derived forms: syndromes
Type of: complex, composite, symptom
Part of: disease
A symptom complex of unknown etiology,that is characteristic of a particular abnormality. n : a group of signs and symptoms that occur together and characterize a particular abnormality
- 5p syndrome: [Medicine]An infan ...
- 5p- syndrome: [Medicine]An infan ...
- acroosteolysis syndrome: [Medicine]A condit ...
- other agents can cause similar syndromes.
- cogan's syndrome consists of an interstitial keratitis.
- muhammad ali is up against parkinson's syndrome.
- they have pointed out the similarities of the sprue syndromes in man and tge.
- there is no cure for the disease acquired immune deficiency syndrome or aids.