swine dysentery meaning
n : an acute infectious hemorrhagic dysentery of swine
- pigs acutely affected with swine dysentery should be medicated via the water.
- diagnostic techniques for swine dysentery
- protocol of isolation and culture of brachyspira hyodysenteriae for swine dysentery
- It is used for the treatment of histomoniasis in turkeys and for swine dysentery.
- "' Ronidazole "'is an antiprotozoal agent used in veterinary medicine for the treatment of histomoniasis and swine dysentery.