surgical instrument meaning
- Noun: surgical instrument 'surjikul 'instrumunt
- A medical instrument used in surgery
Derived forms: surgical instruments
Type of: medical instrument
Encyclopedia: Surgical instrument
Hand-held tools or implements used by health professionals for the performance of surgical tasks.
- More: Next
- the nurse is sterilizing the surgical instruments ..
- impressed by the lecture, mr. piling suggested that bethune write a medical paper on modern surgical instruments.
- surgical instruments . specification for stainless steel
- lcq15 : sterilisation of surgical instruments
- surgical instruments-metallic materials-stainless steel