- Noun: subshrub súbshrub
- Low-growing woody shrub or perennial with woody base
Derived forms: subshrubs
Type of: bush, shrub
- description : subshrubs, up to 1 m high; stem and branches densely pubescent
- east indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- These are trees, shrubs, subshrubs, and perennial herbs.
- These are compact, woolly-haired perennial herbs and subshrubs.
- Plants in this genus are small, woody shrubs and subshrubs.