subfamily papilionoideae meaning
Noun: subfamily Papilionoideae
- Alternative name used in some classification systems for the family Papilionaceae
Type of: rosid dicot family
Part of: Fabaceae, family Fabaceae, family Leguminosae, legume family, Leguminosae, pea family
- papilionoideae: Noun: Papilionoide ...
- subfamily: Noun: subfamily&nb ...
- subfamily acoraceae: Noun: subfamily Ac ...
- Even though nodule formation is common in the two monophyletic subfamilies Papilionoideae and Mimosoideae they also contain species that do not form nodules.