stay with meaning
- stay with to continue to use, do, have etc a particular thing, instead of stopping or changing to something new:
▪ It's a very long book but stay with it - it's really worth reading.
▪ It's important to stay with a fitness programme long enough to feel the benefits of it.
■ SIMILAR TO: stick with
- he 'll try to stay with his rival.
- don't talk, just stay with her.
- are you afraid to stay with barbarians?
- why then should objects stay with the earth?
- i wish no glory but to stay with thee.