stay on a diet meaning
- He had to stay on a diet to stay at that weight.
- "I was losing weight for a movie and can't stay on a diet, so I smoke.
- The Microwave Bank not only cooks food, but it also provides bank balances, pays bills, creates shopping lists and helps you stay on a diet.
- Defining a turning point in a game decided by 52 points may be as pointless as trying to stay on a diet at the State Fair of Texas.
- Most people try to stay on a diet of total carbohydrates, but they skimp on protein, " she said, adding that athletes typically need a little more protein than sedentary adults.