Instruments for measuring arterial blood pressure consisting of an inflatable cuff,inflating bulb,and a gauge showing the blood pressure. (Stedman,26th ed)
- continuous sphygmomanometers: [Medicine]Devices ...
- More: Next
- verification regulation of the desk sphygmomanometer
- blood pressure is usually measured with a sphygmomanometer
- manual, electronic, or automated sphygmomanometers
- manual, electronic or automated sphygmomanometers
- verification regulation of the digital electronic sphygmomanometer static