- Abbreviation: SLR
- (photography) single-lens reflex (type of camera in which you can see the image through the main lens via a mirror system in front of the focal plane when the shutter is closed)
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Sri Lankan rupee.
- More: Next
- mr . slr : gentlemen, there's only one law around here,
- mr . slr : all i give you is respect and affection ..
- mr . slr : all i give you is respect and affection
- mr . slr : i want you to jump out of that hole
- combined determination of satellite orbit using slr and pseudorange data