skeletal structure meaning
- Noun: skeletal structure
- Any structure created by the skeleton of an organism
Derived forms: skeletal structures
Encyclopedia: Skeletal structure
- More: Next
- blacks have a different skeletal structure in the ankle and foot
- steel structures-stability-part 2 : buckling of bars and skeletal structures; amendment a1
- protein nitration will induce the changes of protein catalytic activities, cell signaling and cell skeletal structure, and lead to relevant pathological events
- It appears to have a skull and skeletal structures made of cartilage.
- These similarities include skeletal structure and nearly identical foot structure.