shopping precinct meaning
- n. [c]
a street with shops on both sides, that is closed to cars: There was not enough room for all the shoppers, so they turned the street into a shopping precinct.
- reflecting the city s dynamic lifestyle are germany s biggest shopping precinct and the worlds second-largest airport
- There is a shopping precinct that offers coffee shops and restaurants.
- The Bunyip shopping precinct consists of a wide variety of businesses.
- Each of these cities has rebuilt its business district and shopping precincts.
- Normally bustling shopping precincts were eerily empty by 4 p . m.