Adjective: shipboard 'ship`bord
- Casual or ephemeral as if taking place on board a ship
See also: impermanent, temporary
- on shipboard: Upon or within a s ...
- shipboard duty: Noun: shipboard du ...
- shipboard soldier: Noun: shipboard so ...
- france was to turn her back on shipboard aviation for another ten years.
- on shipboard applications, where v is low, the error is small.
- returning to developments in the united states, mention must be made of the progress in shipboard catapults.
- between the macphacts and the davidsons, who were missionaries, there had arisen the intimacy of shipboard.
- though the details of seamanship might confuse the reader, shipboard life was in other respects sharply defined.