- Adjective: seagirt 'see`gurt
- Surrounded or enclosed by the sea
See also: bordered
- More: Next
- The figures are for the port's container-only Seagirt Marine Terminal adjacent to Dundalk.
- The "'Atlantic Beach Bridge "'is a long Rockaway Peninsula via Seagirt Boulevard.
- George Hickey, an insurance agent from Seagirt, N . J ., has five children, four with diabetes.
- Because of its southern and seagirt location, Jeju Island has warmer and milder weather than other parts of South Korea.
- In November 2009, the state of Maryland agreed to lease the state owned Seagirt container facility to a private company for 50 years.