seafood sauce meaning
Noun: seafood sauce
- Usually catsup with horseradish and lemon juice
- cocktail sauce
Derived forms: seafood sauces
Type of: sauce
- seafood: Noun: seafood  ...
- seafood newburg: Noun: seafood Newb ...
- on the sauce: [American slang]dr ...
- Furnish five guests with melted butter or seafood sauce as a dip.
- Also seafood sauces and oil-based sauces.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice or as a seafood sauce on top of grilled salmon.
- "' XO sauce "'is a spicy seafood sauce that originated from Hong Kong.
- About 10 euros ( US $ 10 ) buys a plate of freshly made spaghetti bathed in seafood sauce.