A plant genus of the family SCROPHULARIACEAE. Members contain thyrsiflorin and other scopadulane (labdane) type DITERPENES.
- studies on the acaricidic activity of the extracts of kochia scoparia
- performance and hemogram of pigs fed with kochia scoparia schrad . meal
- extraction and sepration of active ingredient from kochia scoparia schrad
- changes of saponin content in kochia scoparia fruit in different collecting times
- allelopathic effects of artimisia scoparia on the germination and elongation of selected species