salad green meaning
Noun: salad green
- Greens suitable for eating uncooked as in salads
- salad greens
Type of: green, greens, leafy vegetable
Encyclopedia: Salad green
- green salad: Noun: green saladT ...
- salad: Noun: salad & ...
- green: Adjective: green ( ...
- 1 cup of raw salad greens
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salad greens.
- Top with tomatoes and salad greens and remaining slices of bread.
- Wash the salad greens; make the raspberry-walnut vinaigrette.
- Pizza of Bay Scallops, Goat Cheese and Young Salad Greens.