- Noun: sabin seybin
- A unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound
- United States microbiologist (born in Poland) who developed the Sabin vaccine that is taken orally against poliomyelitis (born 1906)
- Albert Sabin, Albert Bruce Sabin
Derived forms: sabins
A unit of sound absorption equivalent to 1 sq ft of perfectly absorptive surface. Also see metric sabin.
A unit of sound absorption; 1 sabin represents a surface that can absorb sound at the same rate as 1 square foot of a perfectly absorbent surface.
- More: Next
- the reconstruction algorithm of piecewise smooth surface based on doo sabin subdivision
- my thanks to miles sabin for pointing me at the proc filesystem to resolve problems with chroot ing java on multiprocessor systems
- In 1959, Albert Sabin introduced his live-virus vaccine.
- Sabin joined The Times in 1993 as director of labor relations.
- Former President Gary Sabins had overseen all of the orthopedics operations.