round trip meaning
- Noun: round trip rawnd trip
- A trip to some place and back again
Derived forms: round trips
Type of: trip
Encyclopedia: Round trip
n. A return trip; passage to a place and back. The ticket agent explained that a ticket for a round trip to Hawaii at certain times of the year may cost less than a one-way ticket during the high season.
a journey to a place and back again:
a 30-mile round trip to work
a round trip between New York and Chicago
It's 30 miles round trip to work.
- More: Next
- the wave is to reinforce itself after one round trip.
- some flights reached as far as the black sea—a round trip of 1, 500 miles.
- i'd like a refund [ a round trip ticket ], please
- 52 how much does a round trip ticket to go there cost
- 51 how much does a round trip ticket to go there cost