- Noun: robotics row'bótiks
- The area of AI concerned with the practical use of robots
The science and art of robot design, construction, operation, and maintenance.
The application of electronic,computerized control systems to mechanical devices designed to perform human functions. Formerly restricted to industry,but nowadays applied to artificial organs controlled by bionic (bioelectronic) devices,like automated insulin pumps and other prostheses.
- More: Next
- the use of robotics in agriculture could mean a great leap forward in technology.
- we had some unexpected problems with our new robotic welders in the factories, which led to production snags.
- the crew used the robotic arm to scan the damage
- "he is a man behind song's " aibo " robotic day.
- to advance usr's robotic anthropomorphization program