- Noun: retraining ree'treyning
- Training for a new occupation
- Teach new skills
"We must retrain the linguists who cannot find employment"
- Train again
"He is retraining to become an IT worker"
- More: Next
- continuing education and retraining will be inescapable.
- vocational education training and employee retraining
- retraining courses for applicants aged 45 or above include
- online enquiry and enrollment for retraining courses
- exhibition on retraining employment services tin shui wai