rest room meaning
A room in a building other than a private house with adjoining lavatories, etc
n. A room or series of rooms in a public building which has things for personal comfort and grooming, such as toilets, washbowls, mirrors, and often chairs or couches. Sally went to the rest room to powder her nose.
Compare: POWDER ROOM.
- excuse me ， can you tell me where the rest room is
- two men were talking at the office rest room
- a ： excuse me ， can you tell me where the rest room is
- what is it about ? 338 . where is the rest room, please
- could you tell me where is the rest room