remain down meaning
Verb: remain down
- Be counted out; remain down while the referee counts to ten
- take the count
Derived forms: remained down, remains down, remaining down
Type of: lose
to stay down; to keep down.
I asked them to remain down until the shooting stopped.
Please remain down with me so no one will see us.
- notice how her head remains down
- measures were taken to made the nonproductive expenses remain down
- i hope that the wind can remain down like this until at least i come back home
- if there's shooting going on, get down, and remain down where it's safe until i call you
- i hope the wind remains down now that it's calmer, so that we can risk putting up the sails