radiological accident meaning
A loss of control over radiation or radioactive material that presents a hazard to life, health, or property or that may result in any member of the general population exceeding exposure limits for ionizing radiation.
- guideline on intervention levels and medical management in the event of radiological accident
- In April 2010, the locality of Mayapuri was affected by a serious radiological accident.
- But the facility suffered a chemical explosion which led to a serious radiological accident in 2014.
- The safety of the scrap yards became a concern after the radiological accident which occurred in April 2010.
- There are also complaints concerning the lack of instructions to residents in the vicinity advising certain steps in case of a radiological accident.