radio technician meaning
A professional skilled in the construction, testing, repair, and maintenance of radio equipment, and sometimes in its design, and who usually works under the supervision of a radio engineer. Also see RADIO SERVICE TECHNICIAN.
- He finished his traineeship as a television and radio technician.
- Army Specialist Ricardo Miranda, a radio technician, was among those stranded.
- George Stewart is one of three former radio technicians who repaired the transmitter.
- The radio technician, who waved a piece of white cloth, was killed.
- A radio technician based in Germany, Mason took up the sport two years ago.