radar beam meaning
The cone-shaped main lobe of energy emitted by a radar antenna. The narrower the beam, the greater the resolution of the radar system.
- a radar beam picks out the moving target and stays with it all the time.
- a selecting method of phase shifters'digit of phased array radar beam control system
- in this way, the missile " rides " the external radar beam to the target
- 4 ) we analyse the space meeting and the time meeting between the radar beam and the radar target
- since a phased array radar can direct the radar beam in any direction without inertia, it can perform adaptive sampling of target trajectories