radar advisory meaning
The term used to indicate that the provision of advice and information is based on radar observation.
- Beneath the MRSA all aircraft operating outside Controlled Airspace ( CAS ) were provided with a Radar Advisory Service.
- On 31 July 1968, " Sterett " relieved guided missile frigate as Positive Identification Radar Advisory Zone ( PIRAZ ) unit.
- For later operations, the frigate served on antiair picket station and as the Positive Identification and Radar Advisory Zone ( PIRAZ ) station.
- From 28 January to 10 February, " Agerholm " served as escort for the destroyer leader in the positive identification radar advisory zone ( PIRAZ ).
- Three days later, she arrived on station in the Tonkin Gulf and, on 8 June, took over positive identification radar advisory zone ( PIRAZ ) duties from.