quest after meaning
- Verb: quest after kwest 'ãftu(r)
Derived forms: quested after, quests after, questing after
- More: Next
- He dropped his quest after losing a federal appeal four years later.
- Kovacs continued this romantic quest after the show went out of town.
- The game was quest after the teams had two bench-clearing incidents Friday night.
- He begins his quest after having a dream about Camelot and its idealistic New Order.
- She played less than half a season for the Quest after being traded from the Portland Power.