- Noun: protractor pru'traktu(r)
- Drafting instrument used to draw or measure angles
Derived forms: protractors
Type of: drafting instrument
An instrument graduated in angular degrees for measuring or laying out angles.
n : a muscle that extends a part —compare RETRACTOR b
- bevel protractor: [Architecture]A gr ...
- More: Next
- this compass serves as a protractor.
- specification for protractors for drawing office use
- verification regulation universal bevel protractors
- specification for bevel protractors mechanical and optical
- a discussion on experiment by demonstrating a protractor for radian