pressure zone meaning
An area of a building (it may be an entire floor, several floors, or the entire building) supplied with water having a common pressure origin or a common water supply.
A region of high air pressure that is immediately adjacent to a surface reflecting an acoustic (sound) wave.
- More: Next
- thus it was demonstrated that the main pressure zone was little affected by the downstream flow condition.
- especially made for testing all reduced pressure zone backflow preventers
- pzm pressure zone microphone
- product variants are also offered for tasks in pure vacuum zones or combined vacuum-pressure zones
- non controllable backflow preventer with different pressure zones-family c, type a; german version en 14367 : 2005