pressure transducer meaning
A sensor for converting pressure into proportionate current or voltage. Some use strain gauges; others use piezoelectric crystals, potentiometers, and other variable elements.
An instrument component that detects a fluid pressure and produces an electrical signal related to the pressure. Also known as electrical pressure transducer.
Transducers that are activated by pressure changes,e.g.,blood pressure.
- dynamic calibration of pressure transducers, guide for
- specification for pressure transducers for use on aircraft
- test methods of the performances for pressure transducer sensor
- general specification for the piezoresistive pressure transducer
- pressure transducer with local indication all stainless steel