pressure front meaning
See shock front.
- There were pretty bad winds on the 29th because of a low-pressure front.
- The colder days are often influenced by a high pressure front that brings cold air from Siberia.
- The storms, spawned by unseasonable low-pressure fronts, were expected to clear the peninsula Sunday.
- On Friday, a low pressure front could lead to additional showers and thunderstorms over the eastern countries.
- On the weekend of October 3 5, 2015, a massive low pressure front settled over Charleston.