pressure elements meaning
"Those portions of a pressure-measurement gage which are moved or temporarily deformed by the gas or liquid of the system to which the gage is connected, the amount of movement or deformation is proportional to the pressure and is indicated by the position"
- pressure elements of fine blanking die . pressure rings
- pressure elements of fine blanking die . pressure pads
- pressure elements of fine blanking die . pedestals of piercing punches
- For the test / weight functions one would choose the irrotational vector elements obtained from the gradient of the pressure element.
- These bearings have gliding pads that are pressed via pressure elements against the gliding disk to stabilize the nacelle against undesirable movement.