pressure dome meaning
- Noun: pressure dome
- A dome-shaped building that is pressurized
Derived forms: pressure domes
Type of: dome
- More: Next
- A high pressure dome will build over the remainder of the Eastern states.
- BAE Systems also has orders for submarine pressure domes for the Spanish Navy.
- A large high-pressure dome will extend from the northern Rockies to Texas.
- The high pressure dome _ at about 20, 000 feet _ is pushing down, compressing the atmosphere.
- That would require a $ 4 million Russian-built metal pressure dome to provide the astronauts an air-filled working space.