pressure cooker meaning
- Noun: pressure cooker
- Autoclave for cooking at temperatures above the boiling point of water
Derived forms: pressure cookers
Encyclopedia: Pressure cooker
An autoclave designed for high-temperature cooking.
- More: Next
- this giant pressure cooker may lie undisturbed.
- show electric rice cooker, pressure cooker, convection oven
- the substance into alcohol with a homemade pressure cooker
- china top brand stainless steel pressure cooker
- safety and characterstics of aluminium pressure cooker requirement