Adjective: powered pawurd
- (often used in combination) having or using or propelled by means of power or power of a specified kind
"powered flight"; "kerosine-powered jet engines"
- Supply the force or power for the functioning of
"The petrol powers the engines"
- submarines are already being powered by atomic energy.
- muscle contractions are powered by the chemical adenosine triphosphate(atp ).
- this perfect control made their sliding safe and allowed them to proceed to the powered airplane.
- light from ordinary stars and galaxies comes largely from atoms powered by thermonuclear reactions in the hearts of stars.
- the powered face with dark-fringed eyes had vanished; the fair, remote figure of the railway-station came back again.