Adjective: positional pu'zishunul
- Of or relating to or determined by position
See also: position
- positional defense: [Defence] See posi ...
- positional notation: Noun: positional n ...
- positional nystagmus: [Medicine]Involunt ...
- our own numeral system is an example of a positional numeral system with base 10.
- this does not mean the abandonment of vital strategic points, which can be defended in positional warfare as long as profitable.
- no longer supports noninteger positional predicates
- indicates positional changes to the endpoint object
- list of positional arguments for this attribute