porcine circovirus meaning
A genus of the family CIRCOVIRIDAE that infects fowl,swine,and psittacine birds. The three species are CHICKEN ANEMIA VIRUS causing transient anemia and immunosuppression in baby chicks; Beak and feather disease virus causing a fatal disease in psittacine birds; and Porcine circovirus causing postweaning multisystemic wasting syndrome in pigs.
- advance in molecular biology of porcine circovirus
- progress on molecular biology of porcine circovirus
- the progress of molecular biology in porcine circovirus
- an advance in diagnostic techniques of porcine circovirus disease
- the expression of porcine circovirus type 2 orf2 gene in insect cells and its character