porch monkey meaning
note: A very derogatory term referring to Blacks. This word is very common among the rural areas of the US.
- The jolly minstrel band accompanying them is named the Alabama Porch Monkeys.
- A band called the Alabama Porch Monkeys backs them.
- The terms included " porch monkey " and " black bastard ."
- Founded in 1981 by the self-proclaimed legendary Front Porch Monkeys of 21 Palmer Street in response to the cancelled Ghetto Bash.
- Former and current black employees said they were called " orangutans " and " porch monkeys " to their faces.