- Adjective: plugged plúgd
- (of a coin) altered by the insertion of a plug of base metal
- Completely obstructed or closed off
"the drain was plugged"
- Fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
"plug the hole"
- stop up, secure
- Persist in working hard
"Students must plug away at this problem"
- plug away
- Deliver a quick blow to
- punch, dong [Austral, NZ]
- Make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- Insert a plug into
"plug the wall"
- Insert as a plug
"She plugged a cork in the wine bottle"
adj : blocked, closed, or obstructed by or as if by a plug a plugged lymph vessel
- More: Next
- the recorder was not plugged in.
- the television cameras are also plugged into the computer.
- before charging work is started, the drill holo is plugged.
- she put the big hot coffee urn on the table and plugged it in.
- computers could be plugged into a national network and be used like radios.