plug back meaning
- [Oil and gas]
To place cement or other material at or near the bottom of a well to exclude bottom water or to perform other operations such as sidetracking or producing from another depth.
- we have to plug back in, reconnect the telephone . then we can talk to hirm, and we can receive the answer
- His Ninth Symphony is an attempt to put the plug back in.
- Now suppose you put the plug back in.
- Having solved for, we can plug back into the equations above to find that
- We needed to plug back in and make some music that matters to us.