plug and pray meaning
- pray: Verb: pray &n ...
- pray-in: n. [c]a protest de ...
- plug: Noun: plug &n ...
- Setting up your computer for the first time can be a religious experience : Plug and pray.
- "When you put a cartridge in, it's not plug and pray,"
- The unreliability of the device installation process led to Plug and Play being sometimes referred to as " Plug and Pray ".
- "Around here, it's plug and pray, rather than plug and play, " said Masher, 34, who is also a musician.
- This led to the derisive term " Plug and Pray ", since I / O addresses and PCI ( which was becoming the industry standard at that time ) integrated this functionality.