Noun: pigeon pijun
- Wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs
Sounds like: pidgin
Derived forms: pigeons
Type of: columbiform bird
n. a cute girl or woman.
• What a cute little pigeon.
• Who was the dreamy little pigeon I saw you with last night?
- the scheme was pigeon holed after a brief discussion.
- it 's your pigeon to do ...
- i won't stop you coming in, but it's your pigeon then.
- many treatises in different languages have been published on pigeons.
- you know what happens to statues-the pigeons shit all over them.