pigeon breast meaning
Noun: pigeon breast pijun brest
- Abnormal protrusion of the breastbone caused by rickets
- chicken breast
Derived forms: pigeon breasts
Encyclopedia: Pigeon breast
n : a rachitic deformity of the chest marked by sharp projection of the sternum — pi·geon-breast·ed adj
- Then he squared his shoulders and his pouter-pigeon breast swelled.
- The menu is kept secret until the guests walk in _ this year it included salmon, lobster and pigeon breast.
- Terrine of young grouse, pigeon breast with honey and ginger, and partridges with cabbage are going to be pretty hard going.
- One hypothesis involving succinate, fumarate, and malate proved to be useful because all these molecules increased oxygen consumption in the pigeon breast muscle.
- The birds of prey, trained for hunting ducks and small game, are used to frighten, not kill, with flung pigeon breasts _ bought from a Queens poultry supplier _ acting as a lure.