physical structure meaning
Noun: physical structure
- The entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- body, organic structure
Derived forms: physical structures
Type of: natural object
- physical: Adjective: physica ...
- structure: Noun: structure&nb ...
- physical disability, physical handicap: [Architecture]Lega ...
- governance's physical structure and public performance analyses
- provides guidelines for the physical structure and appearance of programs
- restructured genes activate processes that can alter your physical structure
- the pairs had identical physical structure, but only one contained linguistic information
- these legs form the physical structure of the building and generate a column free space underneath