photoelectric control meaning
A control function which is actuated by a change in incident light.
- specification for photoelectric control units for road lighting
- 2 . arbitrary fixed-length, accurate and stable step photoelectrictracking, stopping automatically when the color mark is lost, photoelectric control feeding
- Furthermore, before the invention of photoelectric controls, a single switch or clock could control all the lights in an entire district.
- A variety of upgrades and innovations were applied to the light in the early twentieth century, including an experimental photoelectric control for the fog signal installed in 1936.
- A variation of this technology is the'differential switching or dead-band'photoelectric control which has multiple illuminances it switches from so as not to disturb occupants as much.
- photoelectric alarm meaning
- photoelectric amplifier meaning
- photoelectric cell meaning
- photoelectric colorimeter meaning
- photoelectric constant meaning
- photoelectric counter meaning
- photoelectric densitometer meaning
- photoelectric disintegration meaning
- photoelectric door opener meaning
- photoelectric effect meaning