1. An illumination meter that uses a PHOTOCELL.
2. See OPTOELECTRONIC COUPLER.
- quasimonochromatic illumination is generally made use of when resulting data are to be analyzed electronically, e.g. with a photodetector.
- advanced cooled quantum well infrared photodetector qwip
- simulation for metal-semiconductor-metal-photodetector msm-pd circuit based-on pspice
- originates from italian technology . 8-beam infrared photodetector to ensure precision measurement
- it shows high potential on light-emitting devices, photodetector, optoelectronic devices and sensor