phone through meaning
- phone through sth • phone sth through • phone through to telephone someone to give them a message or order, or to give or ask for information about something:
▪ Simply phone through your order, and the equipment will be delivered to your house the next day.
▪ Ted can work out a market price and phone it through to us.
- i could hear what he was saying on the phone through the partition
- you could hear what he was saying on the phone through the partition
- My assistant bought a phone through the California State Automobile Association.
- The data is sent to the phone through a tiny transmitter.
- Another 9 percent said they had a cell phone through work.