periodontal ligaments meaning
Fibrous connective tissue surrounding the root of a tooth that separates it from and attaches it to the alveolar bone.
- expression of opg-rankl in periodontal ligament cells
- has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet
- isolation purification of human periodontal ligament stem cells using immunom agnetic beads
- the effects of enamel matrix proteins on cell proliferation of cultured human periodontal ligament cells
- assessment of application of computerized local anesthetic delivery system in periodontal ligament injection