period of time meaning
- Noun: period of time
Derived forms: periods of time
Encyclopedia: Period of time
- More: Next
- the inscription of the monument has worn away over a long period of time.
- the lease will be renewed for the same period of time as the original agreement.
- smaller particles were more active, but persisted for a shorter period of time.
- nature grants long periods of time for the work of natural selection.
- the ground state of hydrogen is stable for an indefinitely long period of time.