- (technology) having good speed or more general performance
"achieved in a highly performant and cost effective way"
- resultset code is more performant and significantly less verbose than dataset code
- is dynamic, lightweight and high-performant aop aosd framework for the java platform
- we will continue to focus on making the federated systems more performant and ensuring better overall user experience
- While performant, it was too complex to develop and maintain.
- ACID transactions, if they are sufficiently performant, allow such synchronization.